Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year, New Goals

Welcome to 2013! 

Like everyone else I have thought long and hard about what I would like to do differently this year. One of my 'goals' is to make this blog useful and entertaining for our clients as well as anyone else that passes through our site. My friend Laurie has inspired me in many ways, so I dedicate this post to her!

Starting this week I will be posting different things everyday. 
The line up will look like this:

Happy Monday's
Let's Get Cooking Tuesday's
DIY Wednesday's
Fun N' Fit Thursday's
What's Happening Friday's

So look for humor, inspiration, fitness tips, and new's/events coming your way every week. Please let me know what you think, good or bad! And above all else keep finding your inspiration and complete your goals for the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment