Monday, January 21, 2013

Crazy Monday and Kitchen Chaos!

I know I have missed a few days but life has been hectic! We are in the middle of a kitchen island makeover and I have been without a sink or counter top for almost a week now. Today we washed dishes in the tub and sink upstairs...not really a fun thing. I keep telling myself its all for the greater good but I am not a person that can handle a disorganized house for too long without going crazy! I promise to get back on track this week...unless the counter top does not get installed soon!


That's so me!



Also, check out our new class schedule and the addition of Yoga starting next week! We have some great new classes and offer something for everyone, classes start at $10.00 a session for Mat, Yoga and Piloxing and go up to $20.00 for all the Equipment classes.


No comments:

Post a Comment